The original zip fly, first created in 1967, the 505™ Regular Fit Jeans are one of Levi’s® most popular straight fits. Beloved for their classic leg style, they are cut to sit at the waist, comfortable throughout the seat and thigh and straight down to the ankle. The versatility of the straight leg is great for all body types. No need to choose between style and comfort, this jean has it all. For a modern look, try a thick cuff styled with casual sneakers.
- Cotton/elastane- (Cliff, Goldentop, Hawker, Skunk Train)
- 100% cotton- (all other washes)
- Sits at waist
- Classic through seat and thighs
- Straight leg; 16.5″ leg opening
- Zip fly with button closure; five-pocket styling
- Machine washable
The pillar of American denim, Levi Strauss & Co. invented the blue jean. With its timeless assortment of everyday essentials, the brand remains a favorite for all generations.